An Elite Talent Acquisition Agency
We help clients meet critical hiring objectives through sourcing talent that can immediately provide value and support existing mandates/business needs. We offer search, staffing and custom services all backed by our industry-leading expertise.
what we do
MBK partners with clients to identify, recruit, and hire world-class professionals leveraging our proprietary processes and technology. We provide these services on a retained or selective-contingency search basis.
MBK identifies and places on- demand, on-site, flexible workforce for your immediate project needs. We provide these services based on a mutually agreed upon, hourly or day, resource rate card.
MBK sources and qualifies candidates for clients who would prefer to handle full service recruiting in-house. We provide flexible candidate sourcing solutions in which employers are qualified candidate resumes in accordance with industry leading SLA
MBK is committed to meeting our client and candidate needs in the most flexible and cost-effective way possible. Our consulting solutions include but are not limited to: research, leadership development, advisory, and personalized career coaching.
Specialized Executive Search
We canvas the market to identify and submit qualified talent in the areas of risk, audit, compliance, and operations.
- Operational and enterprise risk - Regulatory capital modeling and model validation (e.g. CCAR/DFAST) - Trading, and liquidity risk - Credit and counter-party risk - Risk technology and infrastructure - Cyber security - Physical security
- Internal audit - External audit - IT Audit - Assurance/advisory - Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) - GRC implementation
Legal & Compliance
- All areas of regulatory compliance
- Compliance training, testing, and reporting
- Financial crimes (fraud, AML/BSA, OFAC)
- Consumer Banking Compliance
- Corporate Banking Compliance
- Corporate Law
Finance & Operations
- Continuous improvement (lean, six sigma, agile) - Middle and back office support - Sales and client service operations - Fund accounting - Project management/program management - Accounting - Financial Planning & Analysis
Trading & Investments
- Portfolio Management - Sales/Trading - Investment Research - Quantitative Trading - Investment Banking - Private Equity -Venture Capital - Investor Relations